The Maximum Permissible Interest Rate (MPIR) applicable to refundable accommodation deposits and accommodation bonds in residential aged care increased from 6.63% to 6.75% for the period of 1 January 2015 to 31 March 2015.
Approximately 6,653 new home care places were allocated in the 2014 Aged Care Approvals Round.
Effective media management 10 Oct
It is unfortunate but true that aged care providers are often portrayed in a very negative light in the media.
All clients receiving care under a home care package must be offered a home care agreement whether on a CDC or non-CDC basis before receiving services.
- Approved provider disclosure obligations – residents transferring between facilities 28 Aug
- New products for immediate download!26 Nov
- Changes to home care and moving to CDC – Compliance top 1027 Sep
- Resident agreements endorsed by LASA19 Sep
- Introducing Simply Legal05 Sep
- Supplements under home and residential care packages – are you eligible?05 Aug